It’s Our Super Power
Have you ever wondered if there’s a secret to living a happy life? We think most people have! And while we don’t have the superpowers to provide you with the keys to happiness, we do know the secret to keeping your furnace in top condition all year round. Are you ready? The answer is regular furnace maintenance! True North is 100% committed to providing our customers with the very best heating service in Columbus and nearby. And one way we achieve this goal is through an annual furnace tune-up for your home.
Trust Our 23-Point Inspection!
True North treats your home like the safe haven it is. That’s why we recommend regular furnace maintenance as the best way to keep that space happy and safe. We offer a comprehensive 23-point health and safety inspection for your furnace. This checklist is designed to incorporate all of the maintenance and inspections that are required by the manufacturer to keep your warranty valid and your system running smoothly. Why is a regular furnace tune-up necessary?
Here are five reasons:
- You’ll lower your energy bills.
- You’ll increase the lifespan of your system.
- You’ll reduce the need for repairs.
- You’ll improve indoor air quality.
- You’ll enjoy a much more reliable, more efficient system.
What type of things are included in a furnace tune up? Here’s a partial list:
- Inspection of furnace electrical connections
- Inspection of filter box
- Check for air leakage which creates inefficiencies
- Camera inspection of heat exchanger inspection for cracks or wear spots
- Cleaning and setting of your thermostat
- Blower motor performance vs industry accepted standards
- Condensed air evacuation of condensate line, if present
- Filter inspection and replacement if required (customer provided)
- Temperature difference check
- Attaining requested temperature check
- System efficiency or comfort upgrade recommendations
Join Our Plan & Get Peace of Mind All Year
True North offers our Comfort Assurance Plan to protect your furnace against potential breakdowns and unwanted repairs.
When our team visits your home on a CAP visit, you’re guaranteed:
- Front of the line, preferential scheduling
- Waived dispatch fee
- 15% parts discount
- Three inspections per year (2 heating/cooling, 1 electrical system)
- Superior service
- Licensed, bonded and friendly technicians
- Quality workmanship
- Employees who respect your home
- Fair pricing
- And more!
Schedule your furnace tune-up with True North today. We promise to keep your comfort moving in the right direction.