Website True North
True North: The Direction of Comfort!
If you are searching for a career position and not just your next job, please apply today. We want to talk with you!
Guaranteed Interview….. Stop in at our Corporate Office – 1755 Mt. Vernon Rd., Newark, Ohio 43055 from the hours of 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday and you will receive a guaranteed interview. At this time we can discuss wage, benefits and any training you may need……. We will also be glad to answer any questions you may have. Ask for Miss Lori.
At KMA we pride ourselves on being a career destination employer……here’s why. Our training systems are successful and our business model exceeds the electrical industry norm. Our excellent pay and benefit package is higher than any other local company. We are completely transparent. After your interview we may ask if you would like to ride along with one of our employees, to see for yourself why we are the best company to work for.
$18 TO $42 pr hr or $38,000-$100,000 a year.
- On the job training program includes ride alongs with our electricians, how to estimate our customers jobs, along with iPad based software and how to effectively communicate with customers. We also show you how to be efficient when doing the electrical service, repair and installation.
What you’ll be responsible for:
The essential functions of a residential electrician is to run calls, service and install panel and service risers, branch circuits, knowing the local and NEC code and delivering a level of service that far exceeds the customers expectations. Our electricians help educate customers in the selection of appropriate services, providing finance options and handling customer questions. We train for all parts of the job and coach our techs to be the best in their field. This is the reason their income potential is so high with our company.
We are looking for skilled and experienced Residential Electricians that want an opportunity to work with a team that is focused on providing the best customer experience possible, while making great money and growing their personal skill set.
What we are looking for (minimum requirements):
- At least 3 years of experience (Residential Electrical Service)
- Ability to pass a background check, random drug screening and hold/maintain a valid driver license
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical clients
- Ability to recommend what is in the best interest of the client and support that recommendation by educating the client
- Ability to come to work from the hours of 7AM to 6PM and to work overtime if needed
- Strong understanding of sales processes
What you’ll get from us:
- Assigned work areas close to home
- We pay ½ Company Health Insurance for the employee
- We offer Fantastic Health and Dental insurance for you and your entire family
- Our employee health insurance rates are extremely low when compared to competitors
- We offer Aflac
- We offer Legal Shield
- We offer Life Insurance
- We offer Disability income protection plan
- Retirement 3% match Simple
- A great wage; the sky is the limit
- Earnings are not capped or based on seniority
- Many bonuses and spiffs to make extra income
- We provide great looking uniforms to make sure you look professional
- Our training is second to none, guaranteed….We have our own training center in Columbus
- We pay for all of your training and costs associated with travel and lodging out of town
Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays, New Year’s, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- FIRST YEAR – We give 1 week paid vacation or personal time
- FIVE YEAR – You may earn up to 2 weeks paid vacation or personal time
- TEN YEAR – You may earn up to 3 weeks paid vacation or personal time
- We foster an environment of team players that like to make money and have fun
- Our employees often tell us that they look forward to coming to work
- We have several company outings per year where we all get to know each other better
- We encourage, welcome and listen to communication from everyone in the company
- Anyone in the company can talk to the owner at any time
- Opportunity for advancement
- We are a growing company that believes in hiring from within
Employee Appreciation and Respect
- We consider our employees our most valuable asset and we treat them that way!
- Company service truck with fuel card
- Financial adviser from Edward Jones
- Tool purchasing program
- iPad and software provided