Website True North
True North: The Direction of Comfort!
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in central Ohio. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s heating, air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently troubleshoot, repair and replace Heating and Cooling systems in customer homes.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in central Ohio.
- Company supplied, well outfitted install truck.
- Medical Insurance — we pay 1/2 of your insurance premiums for health. Dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability are also available.
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at KMA Heating & Cooling.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by visiting www.kmahomeservices.com
When you’re ready, please apply for this position. For a guaranteed interview, feel free to stop in from the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and you will receive an interview on the spot. At this time we can discuss pay rates, commission and any training you may need. We will also be glad to answer any questions that you may have. Ask for Miss Lori at 1755 Mount Vernon Rd Newark, Ohio.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative